1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened, dutched
1/2 cup non-fat dry milk powder
2 Tbsp International Café’s Francais flavored instant coffee
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
2/3 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 cups (8oz) Green Giant™ Fresh Cauliflower Crumbles® Chopped Cauliflower
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9” round metal baking dish.
2. Place first 7 ingredients into a medium-sized bowl, whisk well to combine; set aside.
3. Cream together butter and sugar, approx. 5 minutes. Scraping down sides as necessary.
4. Add vanilla and egg; continue mixing for 3 minutes until mixture is creamy.
5. To creamed mixture add the chopped cauliflower and mix on medium-high for 3 minutes.
6. Add combined dry ingredients; continue mixing for an additional 1-2 minutes. Scrape sides as necessary.
7. Add chocolate chips; mix by hand until combined. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.